GeoIceland is licensed & authorized Tour Operator by the Icelandic Tourist Board
All bookings are to be made trough our web-page www.geoiceland.com.
Please check all details on your confirmation carefully to ensure they are correct. In the event of discrepancy, please contact GeoIceland Customer Support immediately.
Requests by email: email@example.com or by phone +354 558 8899.
We require full payment at the time of the booking.
We accept all major credit cards, except American Express and Dinners.
VALIDITY OF PRICES
All prices at the GeoIceland website are per person unless otherwise specified, and are displayed including VAT and all other taxes.
Prices shown on our website are based on current purchasing prices in Iceland and listed in ISK (Icelandic Krona), and are subject to changes over time.
GeoIceland declines responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, sickness or changes in schedules caused by weather, strikes or any other irregularity outside our control. GeoIceland reserves the right to alter routes, prices, itineraries and/or departure times when necessary. GeoIceland reserves the right to suspend passengers from the tours if the passengers are inebriated or show unacceptable or improper behavior.
If you have any problem during your tours, please contact us.
We recommend that you do so before your departure from Iceland, so we can arrange for compensation when necessary.
All information on our website, www.geoiceland.com, is subject to changes. GeoIceland reserves the right to alter/change/correct mistakes that may appear on our website during updates or changes.
All cancellations must be made by e-mail and confirmed by GeoIceland customer service.
Cancellations made with more than 24 hours notice will receive full refund of the payment.
Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to departure and “no-shows” will be charged 100% of the total.
CANCELLATION MADE BY GEOICELAND
If a tour is canceled due to situations beyond our control or because of minimum numbers not being reached, you will be notified and receive a full refund.
All cancellation are made by e-mail
For the cruise ships travelers and shore excursions, the cancellation policy does not apply if the ship does not make it to the harbor. In case of the ship not reaching the pier, you’ll receive a full refund.
GeoIceland Customer Support:
Telephone: +354 558 8899
Frequently Asked Questions
- During tour we break for refreshments at a restaurant or café
- Lunch or refreshments are not included in the tour price
- During tours we break for refreshments at a restaurant, café or supermarkets
If any different it is mentioned as “Note” in the tour details
- The gastronomic selection once you leave Reykjavik can be quite limited. So, even though the prices are the ones of fine dinning, don’t expect any fancy places or menus.
- Giving recommendations about food is always difficult, and we have got feedback on both ends of the scale. Food being very good, and food being expensive and bad.
- Iceland is a place with very unstable weather, so you can expect anything at any time.
- Bring your sunglasses and your raincoat everywhere.
- During the winter you may find icy walkways, so having a pair of ice-walkers is not a bad idea during the winter.
- All our tours are rather easy going with low difficulty level. Off course in additional activity the difficulty level goes up
Cancellation made by Customer
- All cancellations must be made by e-mail and confirmed by GeoIceland customer service.
- Cancellations made with more than 24 hours notice will receive full refund of the payment.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to departure and “no-shows” will be charged 100% of the total.
Cancellation made by GeoIceland
- If a tour is canceled due to situations beyond our control or because of minimum numbers not being reached, you will be notified and receive a full refund.
- All cancellation are made by e-mail
Shore Excursions Cancellation – Cruse Ships not reaching harbor
- The above cancellation policy does not apply if the ship does not make it to the harbor. In case of the ship not reaching the pier, you’ll receive a full 100% refund.
- We require full payment at the time of the booking.
- We accept all major credit cards with the exception of American Express and Dinners.
- We offer free pickup at official city Pick-up location which are near all accommodations on the Reykjavik Area.
- The pickup starts 30 minutes before all the tour departures and goes on until departure time. So please be ready no later than 30 minutes before departure time.
- We also pickup by the cruise ship terminal.
- All of our staff are experienced driver-guides, in possession of all necessary licenses to transport passengers in Iceland.
- We put lots of effort on having good guides. We see them as a source of information and we focus on their human value
Vehicles for scheduled Day Tours
- Our scheduled tours are operated by comfortable Mercedes Benz Sprinter mini buses or similar with easy step on/off accessibility.
- Maximum number of passengers is 19 persons but the groups are usually between 14 to 19 persons.
- Climate control and double glassing. No steamy windows.
- Microphone audio system for the guide.
- Large panorama windows.
- 3 point safety belts.
- During Winter time we always equip our vehicles with first class tires that provide most safety possible
Vehicles for Private Tours
- When a Private Tour has been booked the right guide and vehicle is selected based on need and customers request.
- For individuals and smallest groups: Comfort Vehicles like Mercedes Benz V-Class, Toyota Land Cruiser or similar
- For groups up to 19 persons: Mercedes Benz Sprinter or similar
- For Super Jeep Tours: Modified Land Cruiser, Nissan Patrol, Land Rover or similar with at least 38″ super tires.
- All tours operated by GeoIceland are Small Group Guarantee
- We firmly believe that the best way to experience Icelandic nature, is on your own terms, at your own pace with rich flexibility.
- Our guests should be able to enjoy their time without being hurried, or waiting on fellow travelers.
- Thus we have 19 person or less as maximum on all our day tours
GeoIceland Partners Service
- Here on our website we also offer number of tours from other tour operators that we have selected based on trust and quality.
- All those tours are labeled “GeoIceland Partner Service”.
- Some of thous tours are not Small Groups Guarantee, like whale watching.