This package, Iceland Essentials Summer Offer, gives you more than a 20% discount of the retail price if your were to book the individual tours.
Price: ISK 31.900 – Free Pickup Included
Children 3-12: 50% discount / Minimum age 3
Duration: 3 Days
Departures: Daily – All year around.
• Small Group Tour Guarantee
• Þingvellir National Park
• Geysir Hot Spring Area
• Gullfoss Waterfall
• South Coast of Iceland
• Snæfellsnes Peninsula
• The Golden Circle
• 3x Day Tours: Golden Circle – South Coast – Snæfellsnes Peninsula
• Fully Guided Tour – English Speaking
• Transport by Comfortable Mini Bus
• During tour we break for refreshments at a restaurant or café
• Refreshments are not included in Tour Price
• Reservation is necessary
• Due to weather or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation
Essential Iceland Summer Offer is a tour package designed for those that want to book accommodation on their own. Included are our three top seller tours from Reykjavik on the best price possible on small group day tours in Iceland. All three tours are operated in a comfortable mini bus with maximum of 19 passengers per departure, all tours are operated by Saga Travel GeoIceland.
The following three tours are included in the package price, read more about the tours by following the links:
Golden Circle – Tour starts 9am, pickup starts 30 minutes prior – duration is 8 hours and return around 5pm.
Snæfellsnes Peninsula – Tour stars 9am, pickup starts 30 minutes prior – duration is 10-11 hours and return around 7pm.
South Coast– Tour starts 9am, pickup starts 30 minutes prior – duration is 10-11 hours and return around 7pm.
Please make online booking at least 2 hours prior to the departure.
For late bookings call: +354 558 8899
We travel in small groups, with maximum 19 persons, so dates tend to get fully booked rather early. Booking in advance allows us to organize the departures, so please, book in advance when possible.
The arrangement of tours is not fixed, if you prefer another itinerary please contact our sales team for options, you can for example add tours and add days to your visit. We reserve the right to rearrange the departure days of the tour.
How it works
- Select your date of arrival in the booking widget below and add your extra activities. (NOTE that you need 3 full days to have time for the three included tours.
- Fill out information, and answer the following questions:
• What is your time of arrival to KEF AIRPORT and what is your flight number?
• When is your departure date and time?
Our sales team will fit the tours together according to your time schedule so you will get the best out of your holiday.
Frequently Asked Questions
- During tour we break for refreshments at a restaurant or café
- Lunch or refreshments are not included in the tour price
- During tours we break for refreshments at a restaurant, café or supermarkets
If any different it is mentioned as “Note” in the tour details
- The gastronomic selection once you leave Reykjavik can be quite limited. So, even though the prices are the ones of fine dinning, don’t expect any fancy places or menus.
- Giving recommendations about food is always difficult, and we have got feedback on both ends of the scale. Food being very good, and food being expensive and bad.
- Iceland is a place with very unstable weather, so you can expect anything at any time.
- Bring your sunglasses and your raincoat everywhere.
- During the winter you may find icy walkways, so having a pair of ice-walkers is not a bad idea during the winter.
- All our tours are rather easy going with low difficulty level. Off course in additional activity the difficulty level goes up
Cancellation made by Customer
- All cancellations must be made by e-mail and confirmed by GeoIceland customer service.
- Cancellations made with more than 24 hours notice will receive full refund of the payment.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to departure and “no-shows” will be charged 100% of the total.
Cancellation made by GeoIceland
- If a tour is canceled due to situations beyond our control or because of minimum numbers not being reached, you will be notified and receive a full refund.
- All cancellation are made by e-mail
Shore Excursions Cancellation – Cruse Ships not reaching harbor
- The above cancellation policy does not apply if the ship does not make it to the harbor. In case of the ship not reaching the pier, you’ll receive a full 100% refund.
- We require full payment at the time of the booking.
- We accept all major credit cards with the exception of American Express and Dinners.
- We offer free pickup at official city Pick-up location which are near all accommodations on the Reykjavik Area.
- The pickup starts 30 minutes before all the tour departures and goes on until departure time. So please be ready no later than 30 minutes before departure time.
- We also pickup by the cruise ship terminal.
- All of our staff are experienced driver-guides, in possession of all necessary licenses to transport passengers in Iceland.
- We put lots of effort on having good guides. We see them as a source of information and we focus on their human value
Vehicles for scheduled Day Tours
- Our scheduled tours are operated by comfortable Mercedes Benz Sprinter mini buses or similar with easy step on/off accessibility.
- Maximum number of passengers is 19 persons but the groups are usually between 14 to 19 persons.
- Climate control and double glassing. No steamy windows.
- Microphone audio system for the guide.
- Large panorama windows.
- 3 point safety belts.
- During Winter time we always equip our vehicles with first class tires that provide most safety possible
Vehicles for Private Tours
- When a Private Tour has been booked the right guide and vehicle is selected based on need and customers request.
- For individuals and smallest groups: Comfort Vehicles like Mercedes Benz V-Class, Toyota Land Cruiser or similar
- For groups up to 19 persons: Mercedes Benz Sprinter or similar
- For Super Jeep Tours: Modified Land Cruiser, Nissan Patrol, Land Rover or similar with at least 38″ super tires.
- All tours operated by GeoIceland are Small Group Guarantee
- We firmly believe that the best way to experience Icelandic nature, is on your own terms, at your own pace with rich flexibility.
- Our guests should be able to enjoy their time without being hurried, or waiting on fellow travelers.
- Thus we have 19 person or less as maximum on all our day tours
GeoIceland Partners Service
- Here on our website we also offer number of tours from other tour operators that we have selected based on trust and quality.
- All those tours are labeled “GeoIceland Partner Service”.
- Some of thous tours are not Small Groups Guarantee, like whale watching.